i don't want this blog to turn into a huge vegetarian debate, BUT i would love to clear up any misconceptions you may have about my diet or answer any questions about where i get [fill in nutrient/vitamin/whatever here].
so, here is the plan: comment away under this post with as many questions as you have/can think of, and i will answer all of them, one at a time, over the next couple of weeks, in a post titled with the question you asked. should you or anyone else who is reading the response have any further questions, just ask them under the appropriate post. i have changed my settings so that anyone can post, even if they are not registered users.
ask away, my friends!
happy thanksgiving!!
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Karen
Wow, is this hard for you to take all the questions and try and defend yourself?? I don;t really have any concerns just that you get all your vitamins that meat would give you. I think that its really up to a person what they want to do with a diet and it shouldn;t be up to other to try and convince you otherwise ! at least i wouldn't, not that anyone has, I don't know but I think that its really up to you and Rob to make decisions for your family, whether Judah eats meat or not I don't think thats going to wreck his life or anything! lots of decisions have to be made anyways with Children so this is just one of them! I just hope that your health does improve , i'm not really sure what prob;lems you were having health wise but whatever works best for you! I guess my question though is how do you get the same amount of vitamins that meats give us?
sorry karen i should have put this in my first comment but is Soya milk still bad too? we have switched over to that a while back because i hate drinking milk myself but soya milk i can stand to drink , just a quick ??? Thanks
Hey Karen,
I do agree with Rebecca in that whatever works best for you then you should do that, and no one should tell you that you don't have a right to do it your own way. Alot of people that Derrick and I were nuts for getting a puppy three days before having a baby...but it has worked out nicely and it was good for our family. My first question is what is your new favorite vegan dish? Are you able to eat tofu as a meat alternative? And what health benefits does Tofu give you in comparison to meat?
Post a Comment