Hey Karen, This is such a fun picture! To make the videos I have been using windows movie maker. (There is a guide that you can follow to sort of mess around with things and tests things out). Once you have made a video you are happy with then can go to www.blip.tv and upload the video using your own username and password. Just make sure that when you are uploading you have it in your profile that you wish to have it go directly to your blog to. Hope that helps. :) Are you coming to the Heemskerk christmas on Sunday Dec 18th? I have a thank you card sitting here for the baby gift you gave us. Hope to see you soon. Keep blogging I come and check on a daily basis!
1 comment:
Hey Karen,
This is such a fun picture! To make the videos I have been using windows movie maker. (There is a guide that you can follow to sort of mess around with things and tests things out). Once you have made a video you are happy with then can go to www.blip.tv and upload the video using your own username and password. Just make sure that when you are uploading you have it in your profile that you wish to have it go directly to your blog to.
Hope that helps.
:)
Are you coming to the Heemskerk christmas on Sunday Dec 18th? I have a thank you card sitting here for the baby gift you gave us. Hope to see you soon.
Keep blogging I come and check on a daily basis!
Post a Comment