Tuesday, January 31, 2006

slacker

so, i know i haven't been the most dedicated blogger lately. i'm sorry, faithful readers! please don't stop coming here! i'm not able to post as much because things are incredibly busy with Judah these days. he gets into EVERYTHING! he's not walking on his own yet, but he's cruising a lot and sometimes stands on his own. i'm not really in a rush for the walking to begin, because i know i'll just be busier than i already am! he is teething...again/still?...now it's his molars. i feel sorry for him, but i also feel sorry for me: teething baby = frequent night wakings = tired mommy!
i can't believe that i'm going back to work next month. this year has passed by so quickly! it is going to be really hard to be apart from Judah, but i know that he's in good hands with my mom and with the babysitter, Dawn. i've been taking Judah to Dawn's house one morning a week, and next week I will leave him there for a couple of hours. i want him to be comfortable there so that it's not such a shock when he has to stay there all day. still, i have a feeling both of us will be crying by the end of the first full day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Karen, I'm glad to see that you are still finding time to post when things are so hectic for you. I come to your blog regularly because I love seeing pictures of Judah and reading about his progress. I can't believe you have to go back to work, it seems like yesterday we got hte phone call saying you had had Judah. I know I'm dreading going back too. It's a great idea introducing Judah to Dawn one morning a week so that he gets used to being with other people without you. I'll have to try that when I'm about ready to go back.