We're praying that everything goes smoothly this time around...
I spoke with Asher's doctor today, and the plan is for him to come home on Friday! He passed his carseat test and I was given prescriptions for the reflux medications he's been taking, so everything's falling into place. Rob will be sleeping at the hospital with me on Thursday night, and we'll have Asher with us in one of their Care-by-Parent rooms. As long as all goes well that night, he'll be able to be discharged when the medical team does their rounds on Friday!
We are so excited! Praise the Lord!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wonderful news! It will be great for you all to be together! What a blessing. Enjoy!
Love Aunt Ev
Yay! One more sleep!
yay! I can't wait! - maybe soon i'll get to hold him? :) Love you guys! Pass my kisses on to Asher & Judah!
Love always, Rach
Hey Karen, great news! I just read the update! so todays the day?? Ethan is on reflux meds too! we hope that they help him and Asher! we love the outfit you gave us ! i took pics today of him in it- he gets lots of use out of it because wets his outfits alot! anyways, Glad to hear the news! have a wonderful weekend with your bigger family!
wow. what amazing news! i'm so excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment