Friday, April 13, 2007

my kids are cute

Judah

Asher




3 comments:

amymom24 said...

Your kids ARE cute!!! Those smiles from Asher are adorable. I'm glad to hear your family is doing well, especially Asher. Almost 10 pounds!! It took my kids 6 months to get to 10lbs! He is looking so healthy. I'll have to arrange to come pick up those clothes sometime soon. I don't have anyone waiting for them at the moment, so it is no rush. To answer your question on my blog - I'm feeling sick only at night, same as last time. But I'm on diclectin and I know how to better manage it this time around so its not too bad. Things are going well here, although they caught a wicked cold 3+ weeks ago that is lingering... I don't hear anything in their chests though so hopefully no RSV. Well, have a great day!

Jennifer said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love Asher's smile. He is going to be a heartbreaker like his older brother!

Nicole said...

Hey, Dylan has the same hat as Judah! Very cute pics, by the way.