Saturday, October 22, 2005

pics of the week: 34 weeks



judah is getting closer and closer to crawling. it is so cute to watch him get up on his knees just to flop onto his tummy as he stretches and reaches for something!

i do think that he crawls when we're not looking, though, because he always seems to end up on the other side of the playpen or halfway across the room! other modes of transportation include scooting on his bum and walking with mommy's help. he is getting to be such a big boy!

he turned eight months this week, and i had him weighed at the breastfeeding support clinic. he now weighs 17 lbs! a far cry from 4 lbs 14 oz, that's for sure!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That a girl, way to raise em!

Rachel said...

he's such a cutie.. he makes me smile every time :). I'm certainly a proud Aunt :). I love you Kare and Rob!

Love "Auntie Rachel"

Anonymous said...

He's Beautiful, He's absolutly Beautiful.

Hey Karen, with regards to your new vegan ways: Make sure you guys are getting enough B12. You can't get enough from plant sources from what I've heard so you might have to take a supplement. A deficiency of B12 can have some very damaging permanent results. Also, make sure you are combining to get your complete proteins. I'm really excited for you that your doing this. I hope you are loving it, and it sounds like you are.

Love always,
Rebecca Welfare