What a cute prego you make Karen! I hope I have the same genes when my turn rolls around... :). Love you! Take care of yourself! (and my future neice/nephew!)
you have the perfect tummy! thanks for the comments on my blog! It seems the weekends are rolling by so quickly! i wish we could have come by your place and spend time with you guys ! Hopefully in the new year if all is well with our parenting!
4 comments:
how many weeks are you here?? i think i looked like that around 13 weeks! ha ha ha.
i'm 7 weeks behind you and about twice as big! lucky girl ;)
You look great, all baby that is awesome!
Love you lots!
Aunt Ev
What a cute prego you make Karen! I hope I have the same genes when my turn rolls around... :). Love you! Take care of yourself! (and my future neice/nephew!)
you have the perfect tummy! thanks for the comments on my blog! It seems the weekends are rolling by so quickly! i wish we could have come by your place and spend time with you guys ! Hopefully in the new year if all is well with our parenting!
Post a Comment