Thursday, February 8, 2007
eight weeks old (February 8, 2007)
I can hardly believe that it has been eight weeks since Asher was born! It seems like just days ago and like a lifetime ago all at once, if that makes any sense! Asher had his first visit to our family doctor today. Everything looks great! His weight was up to 5 lbs 4 oz, and he is now 19 inches long. Going in to the appointment this morning, I was a little concerned about Asher's reflux, which seems to have increased since he came home from the hospital. But the doctor was happy with his weight gain, which eased my mind a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Time is sure flying by hey! Ethan will be 2 months next week! we can;t wait! Asher sure looks like Judah now! both cutie pies!
I'm glad to hear that he is home with family. He looks so sweet...i can't wait to hold our new one and seeing Asher just brings the reality of holding such a tiny being again.
He really does look like Judah!
Blessings
Jen
Post a Comment