Asher had to go in to have his hearing tested again today. They tested him at the hospital, as they do with all newborns in Ontario, where he received a passing grade for his left ear but not for his right ear. We were told not to worry, because many factors can cause them not to pass, and were referred to Early Words for a restest. As expected, he passed his test in the right ear with flying colours. So no worries in that department! Praise the Lord!
I also brought Asher in to the doctor's office today, just so that I could check his weight. He is now up to 5 lbs 10 1/2 oz! That means he's been gaining close to an ounce a day. I can't believe how big he's getting! Isn't it strange that a baby his size can seem so big? I'm always surprised when people comment how little he is, because to me he seems so big compared to how small he once was. Funny how perceptions change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome news! Glad he is growing and that his ears are hearing...so many blessings!
Love Aunt Ev
great news! I totally understand the whole perspective thing, it's all what you're used to. Keep us posted, we enjoy reading your posts!
~ Norm & Debra
Post a Comment